Pallet Shuttle System
Pallet shuttle is the ideal solution to manage a multi-depth storage system for large quantities of pallets by item with high rotation frequency. It facilitates the storing, picking and rearranging of pallets in various lanes according to LIFO and in the case of double-access, FIFO principles. The shuttle can be transported on forklift trucks or LGVs and can be used in automated storage and retrieval systems. Rack structure must be able to withstand the static load of pallets with goods, but also accommodate the dynamic loads created by the shuttle.
In high turnover operations, several shuttles can be operating above each other in the same aisle. A shuttle equipped with lithium batteries for its operation, it can be guided into drive-in racks via remote control or via WMS management systems.
In addition to the standard version which is ideal for any environment and product sector,
Techno-master offers a version of the shuttle suitable for cold storage operating temperatures up to -30 C.
Shuttle system features:
- it can be integrated with the warehouse management software WMS.
- High material flow: each forklift can handle up to 4 shuttles.
- Scalability: the number of shuttles may be increased over time.
- Diversification: each channel offers the ability to manage a different reference
- Safety: the operator does not enter the channel